• Enema bag contains 400 ml
Barium Sulphate suspension which is used for C.T.
Studies of large bowel.
• Speed and convenience with an easy one step
• Enema tube is ending with a flexible two way
One passage for free flow of Barium suspension.
Second passage for inflating non-latex
retention cuff using
one-shot-inflator which has a maximum air displacement
100 c.c. to avoid over inflation. .
• Disposable one step system for speed and Convenience.
• Non- Latex retention cuff.
For opacifying the large bowel for C.T. Scan.
• Orange coloured
• 400 ml prefilled
bags with enema tube ending with a two way passage
• 400 ml suspension
is administered for opacifying large bowel.
• 100 ml contains:
Barium Sulphate B.P. 1.3 gm
s. 100 ml